Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!

Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!
This is a special shirt I made just for Buckaroo

Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Red Meat" -10/23/10

During lunch today I made Buckaroo noodles with chicken, broccoli, and a white sauce.  When I served it to him he looked at it and then said, "Mama, meat plese."  I showed him that this DID have meat in it, chicken.  Nope.  "Mama, RED meat! Meat Plese."  And, I realized he was wanting the leftover beef spaghetti dish I'd made previously.  I explained that Mama had already served him some food and he needed to eat that first, but if he ate it (without complaining) then when he was done he could have 'Red Meat' too.  I didn't think he's still be up for 'RED meat' after finishing his Chicken A La-Martine, especially as we'd shared a bowl of fruit (courtesy of Nana) earlier.  But, he ate it all and still wanted, 'RED MEAT.'  So what can I say?  The kid loves beef!  So, I got him some "Red Meat".  :)  After which he was ready for a long nap...Mama says amen and dido to that!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I think the boy is a Texan.

Marks of Faith said...

To the core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! You should hear him say "TEXAS"!!! It is so so so cute!