We officially are out of the "an appointment every two week" mode and on to the "an appointment every week" mode. I'd like to say I am excited about that (because it means baby is getting closer to being here) but I honestly find having to go to the doctor EVERY week a BIG BIG BIG pain! :P And, I love my OB, she loves me, they love my son, and enjoy seeing him when I have to take him with me... But, even with all that...it is a pain! I am honestly not sure I SEE the reason for uping the amount of times I seem my doctor between now and when Raspberry is born. All they really do is measure my tummy, check my blood pressure, and...well never mind the other things. But, baby is still going to come one way or another with or without sitting in a doctor's office each week. Oh well. There's my little pout about spending all the time and ENERGY to make it to an appointment on time only to wait for 2 1/2 hours...every week! Phewy! Note to Raspberry: Feel free to save Mommy from this by coming early! Ha!
On another note, baby and I did VERY well in our appointment today. (Cromwell was wonderful too and charmed and entertained the whole waiting room for hours on end!) Raspberry is head down!!! Whoohoo! AND, posistioned correctly. Dr. Strain said she guessed Raspberry's wieght to be about 6 and 1/4 pounds as of today. Dr. Strain also said she was not worried about our baby's size so that means I get to skip having a sono done next week! Yippy! (Less time in the doctor's office and...let's face it...and this point I really just want to see and hold my baby not have just another picture taken!) So, all is well in baby's world. I am a bit whooped so I guess I'll try to watch a movie to un-wind and then scurry off to bed...especially as I have a busy and early morning coming! Phewy!
1 comment:
The end! The end is in sight!! Woo hoo!!
Post a Comment