It is official!!! As of today Raspberry and I have exactly 30 days to go until her due date! Now I know that due dates aren't set in stone. (Buckaroo came 4 days early.) But, it does give one hope and I am looking forward to having the little girl in my arms and not in my tummy.
Raspberry is due Friday, November 26th, the day after Thanksgiving this year. I am hoping to NOT still be a stuffed turkey myself on that day. ;) I am making a 'Baby's 1st Thanksgiving' Bib in the hopes that Raspberry will be wearing it this year! In fact, the full moon falls on the Sunday before Raspberry's due date and knowing (first hand) how effective full moons can be in bringing on labor I am hoping that the Lord will favor me and allow an early delivery! Labor on Friday night baby born on Saturday morning would be PERFECT!!! (We shall see how close we get to that.)
One way or another, I am excited and I am thankful! The 30 day mark has been met! This Friday will mark 36 weeks and that means that Raspberry is free to come any time after that. As 36 weeks marks the "safe" period of a pregnancy where in baby can be born a bit early and NOT have to go to the NICU! Whoohoo! Bring it (labor) on!
2 comments:
=D Congrats! I can feel your total enthusiasm through this post!
:) Yeah, I'm pretty jazzed right now!
Post a Comment