Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!

Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!
This is a special shirt I made just for Buckaroo

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Day with Family

A few weeks back my sisters and I were able to join forces and spend the day together.  It was lots of fun!  Especially, as given my pregnancy, Johanna's school schedule, and the fact that Rebecca is still not driving...the three of us getting together is quite a feet these days.  But, well worth it!
 We met down town and it was a beautiful day...the start of our Texas fall.

 Dad met and treated us for lunch!!!  It was a very nice time spent all together!  Thanks Dad!!!

 After lunch we went for a walk on the water

 Buckaroo loved seeing all of the boats

 What a guy!!!


 Grumpy-Pa and Buckaroo walking on the wild side

 Discovering sea life with Grumpy-Pa

 My beloved sisters and my very cute Buckaroo!


 A replica of the Santa Maria


The girls and I ran all over town, dropped in on GG-Ma and GG-Pa, and then met up with Mom when she got off work.  We went to O'Gosh and Mom carried on her tradition of purchasing the Baby Book for her Grandkids.  The book I picked for Raspberry has a small brown and white check on the outside tied up with a big pink silky ribbon!  And, then on the inside it has embossed pages with different baby and nursery items.  It is so sweet!  Thank you Mom!  
After finding the perfect Baby Book we headed over to Jason's for a wonderful dinner of Ruben sandwiches.  (I somehow managed to NOT get pictures of our time out together. So sad!)  And, then we hit Babies R Us for a fun shopping spree! I tell you what it just doesn't get much better then that!  Thanking God for a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cromwell lost his baby pudge.

Once they lose that, they are little men! Yowee!!! He looks so much OLDER!

It sounds like you had a wonderful, wonderful day! =D

BuckarooandRaspberry said...

We did! Yes, he has lost all the baby pudge. He is over half Christopher's height now too! It is amazing how big he is getting!

Rebecca said...

That was a great day! We need to do that again sometime. :)