Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!

Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!
This is a special shirt I made just for Buckaroo

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Raspberry's Baby Shower -10/2/10


I was very blessed at the beginning of the month to have some dear friends, Kristen and Nancy, plan and host a baby shower for Raspberry and me!  All my dear family helped with all of the goodies too!

The shower theme was...

RASPBERRIES!!!

Which was perfect!  And, of course provided some extra yummy desserts and treats!


Here's the cake...yummm!

And, here are some wonderful Raspberry and chocolate treats!  Out of this world!!!
This cute Diaper cake was made by my friend, Jayme!  I love the topper!



My cute little Buckaroo 



Quite the feast


Fellow-shipping with friends


Getting ready to play a shower game



This was a fun memory match game.  Once you matched two numbers you won the coresponding candy bar...
I can't remember all of them, but some were:
100 Grand = Hospital Bill
Jelly Bellies = Postpartum Tummy
Twislers = Umbilical Cord
Zero Bar = Time Alone
and so on.  It was fun!






Playing a Prego scrabble game





 Blessed Cowgirl!


Sweet little AJ and Phoebe





Raspberry's Baby Book!



Cowgirl gear for Raspberry!


And a CUTE Buckaroo shirt for you know who!


Cute chocolate dress


This blanket is so soft!
     


I love the horse on this!


Time to do a Scottish jig



Cromwell opening Frank from GG-Ma


So sweet



Rebecca (Aun Becc as Buckaroo calls her), the Prego Cowgirl, Johanna (T- Jo as Buckaroo calls her), my mom or (G-Moma according to Buckaroo).


Me and Sue (or Nana)




The Raspberry Bowl!!!
VERY full of Raspberry!



Thank you so much to everyone who shared in celebrating the forth coming arrival of our little girl!
Love and appreciate to you all!

~Jennifer & Christopher
Buckaroo & Raspberry too!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That candy bar game is very clever! =)

Liked seeing more of the pictures.

29 days! =D

BuckarooandRaspberry said...

The candy bar game was the BEST if you think you might ever want to use it I can ask my girlfriend for the rest of the candy bar codes!

And, yes, whoohoo 29 days and counting!