Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!

Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!
This is a special shirt I made just for Buckaroo

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Berry Timer is NOW Berry Annoying

Alright, so I am over my due date.  And, the cute little Baby Due Date Timer that has been a fun thing to keep tabs on for the past few months with a little growing baby inside is loosing all its charm.  I was wondering what would happen when the timer arrived at Raspberry's due date.  Well, I got to find out.  It zeroed out and is now counting up.  Today it is telling me that I have two days to go until her due date.  I find this totally uncomforting and no longer cute.  So, bye bye Raspberry timer.

<object width="120" height="180"><param name="movie" value="http://babystrology.com/tickers/baby-ticker-glass.swf?parent=Cowgirl&amp;year=2010&amp;month=11&amp;day=26&amp;babycount=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://babystrology.com/tickers/baby-ticker-glass.swf?parent=Cowgirl&year=2010&month=11&day=26&babycount=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="120" height="180"></embed></object>

3 comments:

BuckarooandRaspberry said...

Well, I don't know...the baby inside is still pretty cute and fun to watch... maybe I can just ignore the numbers.

Carrie said...

Yeah I noticed it's counting up which is weird! I figure the only reason I'll be able to like mine to the end is that I'm pretty much guaranteed a slightly early arrival! Otherwise, I'd want to get rid of mine too.

Marks of Faith said...

Yeah.....hence the song I emailed you about earlier...it has just been ONE of those days!