Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!

Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!
This is a special shirt I made just for Buckaroo

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Buckaroo and Raspberry's Room!

Welcome to Buckaroo and Raspberry's New Room!!!

Yes, I have officially finished putting together the kids room.  As you can tell (once you scroll through the pictures) we have a Texas theme that runs throughout the room (Buckaroo's original nursery) and I've added touches of purple (to Buckaroo's Blue and Sage) with a few Carousel Horses for a special Raspberry feel!
So, let's begin the tour!!! 

My sisters and I made this post for Buckaroo when he came home from the NICU.
Then I found the 'Little Buckaroo XING' at a feed store months ago and think it is perfect for my two little buckaroos!

This is what the room looks like when you are standing in the door way looking in


We have Texas' greatest Cowdog as our Head of Ranch Security
(This is the door leading out of the kids room-Left and their closet-Right)

Buckaroo's Bunk Bed...what could be better for a little Buckaroo then a real bunk bed?

(Yes, the baby tub and Moses basket are sitting on the top bunk.  Which will double as my special 'out of the way spot' since storage is limited in this house.)

Special toys on top, blankets, towels, sheets on the second shelf, and toys on the bottom two shelves.

It was quite a trick to get all of this in one room and still accessible, but I managed!

Here we have Raspberry's dresser (which Becca and I painted this year) which also doubles as the changing table.  And, Buckaroo's dresser (keepsake storage) is the brown one to the right.


Rocking chair for Mama

Buckaroo's Texas Moon and Stars
Plus pictures of my baby! My china tea set and Carousel Horses from when I was a little girl.

Baby's bed already to receive her!

My Great Grandfather gave me this dolly cradle...and now Raspberry will get to play with it!


Buckaroo's and Raspberry's bags

 All we need is a baby in here!

 

Oh and last but not least...a new feature I just added in recent weeks are these Sage Green BLACKOUT curtains.  Yes, they do wonders (especially during nap time) so I am loving them.

Hope you enjoyed your tour! 

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love it! (Is that Papa's old dresser?) You've done an amazing and remarkable job with the room and I am very impressed. Love the moon and stars, the blue and the sage green and it's a great idea to have black out curtains! Esp. in the summertime!

BuckarooandRaspberry said...

Thanks Carrie! It took a lot of forth thought and rearranging, but I'm pleased with the result. And, yes on the dresser. I understand you and all your siblings used it first. Your mom's been rearranging and down sizing somethings and this was on of the items she offered us. It fit perfectly...I literally have less then an inch to spare on that wall now. :)

Lauren said...

It looks great! I like your color scheme, and all the neat TX stuff - especially the little "Buckaroo Crossing" sign, perfect!

You know what, I remember that cradle being on the floor in your room once upon a time! Its so special to hand things down...

Marks of Faith said...

It certainly is Lauren. :) Good times!

Glad you like the room and Texas accents!