Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!

Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!
This is a special shirt I made just for Buckaroo

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Berry Blessed Raspberry & Buckaroo Too

A Bed Full of Blessings!!!


We were so blessed by our dear friends and family during Raspberry's baby shower.  Here's an up close look at some of the fun things we received. 


I LOVE the light purple and chocolate combo! Thank you Leah! And, I just melt over the tiny socks!!!  LOVE THEM!

How about this too cute Pony Purse and a charming Cowgirl Backpack???  (I think I want to steal the purse as my own!)  And, a cute chocolate dress courtesy of Aunt Carrie and Nana!

Here are some fun bib's that Aunt Becca made


This carousel horse is the lead theme for Raspberry's quilt I am making



Uncle Slim and Uncle Dabney went all high Tech on us...I have already started using this timer with Cromwell and at night and LOVE it!  I highly recomend this product.

These outfits from my Aunt Nelda and Cousin Angela are just too precious!  And, so soft!
And, the blanket with the animal print let's us walk on the wild side!

This sweet little outfit is from my Mom and Dad and the rest of the gang

These precious outfits and blankest came from Aunt Sandra

I was very impressed with the fact that John was so sweet to think of getting something for little Raspberry.  I was truly touched.

I love this design!!!  Thank you Grandma (aka GG-Ma)

The Scottish themed out fit is from Tante-Jo!

And my sweet hostess outdid themselves again with these fun treasures!!!
Now if Raspberry would just show up I could start using them!  :)

And, this fun array was from Jayme and her two girls AJ & Phoebe!
I am SO digging the Cowgirl and Horse stuff!!!  HeeHaa!

I wanted to give you some more views of these too cute ponies.

The Diaper Cake was a great idea!

And THIS is Raspberry's baby book!

My mom has this special tradition of buying each of her Grandkids their baby book!

We had a fun ladies night out right before the baby shower where we went out and found just the perfect book!  I love the color combo!  And, the country, but elegant look this book has to it.



My Cousin Jessica blessed me with this wonderful Moses Basket.  Which was so providential.  Because since we up-graded to a Queen size bed for this pregnancy (last time we just had a full size bed) the pack-n-paly won't fit in our room and I was wondering what to do so Raspberry could sleep in my room when she was first born.  Problem solved!  Thanks Jessica!

Oh and Buckaroo was not forgotten!  He was very blessed as well!


Fun Cowgirl and Cowboy outfits from the Knox family!!!
Whoohoo!

Thank you thank you to all of our dear friends and family!  We really are so loved and blessed by each one of you!

With over flowing hearts!!!
~Jennifer & Raspberry
Christopher & Cromwell~

No comments: