Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!

Our ABC Loving Buckaroo!!!
This is a special shirt I made just for Buckaroo

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Well...better late then NEVER right?

Alright, now that my daughter is seven months old I thought I should update this blog and let you know that SHE'S ARRIVED!!!  (Just in case anyone was thinking that I was still pregnant! Ha!)  So...text will probably be limited over the first seven months of her life...but I will try to up load pictures to keep track of our baby girl's life (it will even feature pictures that have not found their way to facbook...in case you thought this was totally redundant!)  So stay tuned for pictures, pictures, pictures, and a little bit of info.  :)

BTW: I apologize for the gory photos featured below...but I don't think I will remove them at this point...they represent a hard and devastating portion of my life...and there are some scars that time will never fully heal or fully fade.  So, instead of pretending this didn't happen.  I will acknowledge it and move forward as best I am able.  However, if you have a weakness for blood, etc. I'd advise you to skip the following three posts or just never scroll beyond this point.  We are looking for a new start...I just won't and can't delete my past...so these pictures will not be deleted either. May God have mercy on my sweet horse Star and grant her restored health and a long happy life.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

A blog post! Be still my heart!